Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Monday, January 10, 2011

True Life: I have a dumb tattoo

I love tattoos. I think when they're done right they can be awesome. Tattoos are a great way to express yourself, remember somebody, or just have some fun. However it is very easy for a tattoo to go terribly wrong. One bad decision and you have a monstrosity attached to you for the rest of your life. We have all seen the awful tramp stamps and barbed wire/tribal armbands, but some of the worst tattoos I have ever seen are religion inspired. 



Our first great piece of art comes from this guy/girl (who really knows?). This individual has tattooed a mormon temple and the angel Moroni on its back. The first thing that crosses my mind here is I didn't know that mormons could get tattoos... news to me! Secondly, this angel guy's name is Moroni, not to revert back to 4th grade, but that name is way too close to MORON, and you sir/ma'am are a MORON for having such a stupid tattoo.















This great piece of art is the combination of two very stupid things: The Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim, probably the worst name in all of sports, and Christianity. I imagine that if the movie Angels in the Outfield was real, this is what the kid would end up looking like.

This is what the kid actually
ended up looking like





What a great movie

















Cute... Really fuckin' cute. This is another terrible combination. Hello Kitty and Jesus separately are scary enough, but lets fuze them together like Sid from Toy Story and see what kind of mutant we can come up with. You can just add Hello Jesus to these little guys below.
The bloody, stigmata ridden, beard wearing cat will now always be on your body and you can forever be reminded that you are a dumbass. 








Oh dear hairy Jesus. This is one of the most awkward tattoos I have ever seen. I'm assuming this is a guy, but who really knows? The real question is this for Jesus (geeze-us) Christ or Jesus (hey-zeus) Chavez. Terrible tattoo, terrible placement, terrible manscaping.








Tattoos stick with us forever and as stated above they are a great way to make a statement, these tattoos indeed make a statement of "I'm retarded." I know a lot of people believe "only god can judge me" but whenever you reveal your dumb tattoos everyone around you will start to judge. I feel this is an appropriate time to use a quote from the great film Superbad... "People don't forget!"

No comments:

Post a Comment