Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Friday, January 14, 2011

Texts From Last Night: Religious Issue


Just a few little gems found on TFLN


(215): i got kicked out of Barns and Nobles cuz i put all the bibles in the fiction section


(513): You tried to wear your Jesus costume into Family Christian stores and say it was a book signing.


(709): so, i drunkenly called my religious roomie because i was lost and told her if she couldn't come find me, jesus would condemn her to hell for not leading me to the light .. too much?


(224): Just passed an anti-circumcision dude with a sign. Handing-out-bibles guy has been officially one-upped.


(760): Over it. He probably jacked off to bible verses last night. I don't want that


(904): i forgot to tell you that olivia sent me a text yesterday that the mormon girl got caught with weed in her vagina at school


(831): theres a middle aged lesbian couple holding hands on the bus and a 17 or 18 year old christian girl visibly staring freaked out and audibly praying about it


(970): Nothing like a Mormon bachlorette party to make you feel slutty


(720): haha you were so trashed that you deleted all of your christian music from itunes and kept saying"c-ya God, nice knowin ya"


(845): First thing I heard on the radio when I got in the car: "humans and dinosaurs used to live happily together"... I need to stop listening to Christian radio...

No comments:

Post a Comment