Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Monday, January 24, 2011

Me, My Girlfriend, and the Mormon Missionaries (part 3)

So last night my girlfriend and I were having a fantastic Nip/Tuck marathon. It's about 7:48pm and my girlfriend notices some movement in the front yard. She says "shit... mormons!" and runs to the kitchen. One of them sees me through the curtains, smiles and nods... fuck you mormon. I don't get up. They knock. They know I'm here, I can't hide and there's no way they'll leave. So I take my time getting up and eventually I open the door to their huge hopeful smiles. These two guys have been traveling together for a long time. Just them, the two of them, just two guys, two guys doing mormon things. I know what they want. My girlfriend is a very attractive young woman. I get it guys, you just want to chat her up. Well not tonight Captain Joseph and Commander Smith. I tell them that she is away visiting family and they leave. I think next time I will tell them that she moved to Salt Lake City to become a mormon and see if they believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment