Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Monday, December 13, 2010

Gaudy/Gody Clothing

Faithbook? Really? That just sounds like you have an exceptionally bad lisp. And no, I will not add Jesus as a friend, if he really wants to get to know me, maybe he should add me. He could "poke" me a few times, maybe send me some gifts on Farmville and we can see where this relationship goes. This is when we all wish Facebook had a "dislike" option. I wonder what his relationship status is like. Interested in: men, women and impressionable children? He's probably single, or maybe "Its complicated with: 2.1 billion." 
Well this shirt is just not true. Now watch how I use some simple logic to prove this shirt wrong. Your shirt says "ONLY GOD can judge me" (nice use of more than one exclamation mark, it really gets your point across!!). Well, sorry to burst your big happy bubble, but I am currently judging you. Mother Teresa once said, "If you judge people, you have no time to love them." Well, that's fine with me, thank you MT.

No comments:

Post a Comment