Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Friday, May 20, 2011

May 21, 2011

I haven't posted in a while because I have been preparing myself for Judgement Day. So much going on, its so exciting!

A week or so ago this flyer was left on the front door of my house. Didn't get a great picture of it before we threw it in the trash (I now regret that). I'm going to try to remember what it said, or at least give you a general idea.
It will be a day of great havoc. Many will die on that day. Only God can grant you salvation. Now is the time to make blah blah blah we're dumb.
I really like how this organization has put so much effort into notifying everyone about this event. 

In case you weren't aware...

If these fuckers would have used half of the money they used on advertising the "Return of Christ" on some good causes I'm sure their "God" would be a lot more impressed.

I like how their motto/website is We CAN Know. When they're wrong they're going to feel pretty silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment