Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Monday, April 11, 2011

Texts From Last Night: Religious Issue #3


(570): he quoted the bible to break up with me


(702): So there is a chick dressed up in a vagina costume handing out free condoms next to the dude handing out free Bibles and preaching about sin. I love college.


(203): I'm drunk in class and I'm pretty sure the bible freak behind me is saying a prayer for me



(904): i forgot to tell you that olivia sent me a text yesterday that the mormon girl got caught with weed in her vagina at school


(760): Over it. He probably jacked off to bible verses last night. I don't want that


(803): A 300 lb dude in a sundress yelling bible verses while wearing a raggedy anne wig is just as funny as i thought it would be. Thank you san francisco. 



No comments:

Post a Comment