Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Monday, April 11, 2011

FML: Religious Issue #3

Today, my grandma got up at 6:30am, clattered about the bathroom then sang religious songs at the top of her voice for half an hour. Apparently this is her normal routine, weekends included. She is staying with us for a month. FML.


Today, I finally decided to tell my parents I was a lesbian. They spent the next few hours reading me the bible. FML


Today, while in a public restroom I could hear a guy having his way with his hand. He was quoting verses from the bible. I was in a cubicle and he was at the urinal. I was too frightened to leave. This went on for a very long time. FML


Today, I desperately tried to explain to my boyfriend why he shouldn't talk about the bible during sex. He honestly doesn't understand. FML

No comments:

Post a Comment