Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crazy Christian Facebook Status #2

First, this comment was left on his demon towel picture after someone laughed at him.

Jesus Love: 
it is not a laughing matter, I am not being comical at the least bit. I have been sharing info, thoughts, and beliefs with my brother and we are both on the same page, so IT decided to try and scare him. The imprint was left as warning, or a scare tactic, for my whole family. I decided to burn the towel outside at night and the very next morning, when my mom opened the back door, my dog had its hair standing up and darted into the house...


Jesus Love: 
Its sad what Satan can do when you sellout for fame... (speaking about Miley Cyrus)




Jesus Love:
Freakin barium in the sky that breaks down your immune system. I just got over being sick a few weeks ago and now this weekend I am again>:(



This guy is too much. Being so serious about some stupid stain on his towel is seriously hilarious. Then you have the whole Miley Cyrus thing. If we blamed Satan every time that some 18 yr old started doing drugs and being a whore then a lot more people would be rushing to church every week. Maybe she's just super rich and can therefore do whatever the hell she wants. Then we go to the "freaking barium" comment. This isn't so much a religious thing, but he is also WAY into conspiracy theories, so basically according to this fuck, we're all going to die from terrorists being paid by our government to train zebras to fly planes that spread barium and kill us all. Shut up dumbass. (Actually please keep posting because your shit is priceless)

No comments:

Post a Comment