Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Crazy Christian Facebook Status #1

So I've noticed a person I went to high school with has just recently "found jesus" and has been going a little crazy with his facebook status updates. Some of them are so funny that I will be publishing them here.


Jesus Love: (not his real name but we will stick with it for now)
Just watched the "Fourth Kind." It was good for what it was. I found out that the "real" footage and "real" case studies were all fake. Just another cheap trick to try and make us believe that "aliens" created people. Haha. I almost lost my faith in God for a second....not.



Jesus Love:
‎"The majority of today's music, especially the type liked by the majority, has satanic lyrics or messages embedded in the lyrics through methaphors and symbolism. It is bringing about a decaying in society. An increase in heavy partying, promuscuity, and other ungodly things shows how music burns a whole in the moral judgement part of one's brain."--D.T.S.



Jesus Love:
A demon left its imprint on my bro's towel on Monday. Look at the center of the picture. You can see eyes, nose, and a mouth. Under a magnifying glass, you can see very detailed sharp teeth. This happened the day after I officially accepted Jesus as my savior. I think Satan was trying to tap into my mind and take me back to the darkside. He failed. Call me a liar, but my whole family saw it. It is too detailed to be some coincidence or mind trick.
 
See what I mean? A demon in his brother's towel? Fuck off. Looks like that "evil" towel is really just your brother's "happy towel" which is disgusting and you shouldn't be posting this kind of shit on facebook. Much more to come, this kid's insane.

No comments:

Post a Comment