Welcome! What are your religious beliefs?

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Awesome Movie Quotes

Talladega Nights


Cal Naughton, Jr.: I like to think of Jesus as an Ice Dancer, dressed in an all-white jumpsuit, and doing an interpretive dance of my life. 


Cal Naughton, Jr.: I like to think of Jesus as a mischievous badger. 


Cal Naughton, Jr.: I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-Shirt because it says I want to be formal, but I'm here to party. 


Forrest Gump


Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir. 



Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: That's what all these cripples down at the VA talk about: Jesus this and Jesus that, have I found Jesus yet? They even had a priest come and talk to me. He said God is listening and if I found Jesus, I'd get to walk beside him in the kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? WALK beside him in the kingdom of Heaven! Well kiss my crippled ass. God is listening? What a crock of shit.


Step Brothers


Dale Doback:  You have the voice of an angel. Your voice is like a combination of Fergie and Jesus. 


Pineapple Express


Saul: Smell it. SMELL it! Enjoy. It's like... God's vagina! 


Anchorman


Brian Fantana: Ron, I know it sounds harsh, but God does not want her to live. 


Forgetting Sarah Marshall


Darald: You have Christ between your thighs... only with a shorter beard. 


Darald: Let me just say that if God was a city planner he would not put a playground next to a sewage system! 


Darald: God put our mouths on our head for a reason. No! 


Superbad


Evan: I heard she got breast reduction surgery.
Seth: What? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a beautiful gift.
Evan: She had back problems, man. 



Little Nicky


Deacon: The Lord loves you, and the Lord loves you.
[to Nicky]
Deacon: You make the Lord very nervous. 



Christa: God's so smart.
Jenna: Yeah, like Jeopardy smart.




No comments:

Post a Comment